13 Nov 2022 11:00 AM
Yorkie, Yellow Peril
College Ride, Bagshot.
The Foresters, Bagshot (GU19 5DH), W3W://exploring.javelin.templates.
GM Fairy Snow called half the pack together at 1 minute to 11 to lead us in 2 minutes silence. The rebellious half of the pack gathered in the Bagshot Playing Fields entrance a few yards up the road.
It was primarily a woodland, leaf-strewn, run, rather long, exceptionally mild and enjoyable. A better than average turn-out at 28, including Hash Hobbit.
- The Hares, for taking us to Cobblers’ Hole
- Visitor Bolshy Bastard for tastelessness
- Cloggs - “Don’t tell the RA - Oh shit you are the RA”
- Velcro - “Where’s the RA when you need IT”
And - would have been forgotten but she was handing out delicious sugar-laden home-made cakes
- Little Prick for her birthday
- No Entry who missed a down-down the previous week.
Out past the Bagshot Tennis Club:
A normal check masquerading as a one-blobber:
Across a water jump:
Past Pascal Wood Transmission Tower:
Birthday Cake Time:
☕ Generated on 21 November - 11:35 PM 🛠️